Wednesday 3 August 2011

Fenton & Fenton

If you haven't had the chance to read the latest Adore magazine yet, I wanted to share with you a little bit from my favourite article. It features the fabulous Melbourne store Fenton & Fenton, owned by Lucy Fenton. The store is full of exotic products sourced from all over the world including furniture, homewares, textiles, clothing & jewellery. Lucy selects products that she would love to have in her own home. She is drawn to things that are colourful and really unusual, and says that she has plenty of adventurous clients ready to snap up her wares. I can see why - droolalicious!






2 comments :

  1. I really like the patterns they use. So sad I can't just pop over for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going into F&F. It's a really beautiful store with such gorgeous bits and pieces :) Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips