Monday 21 November 2011

Tove Mauritzson

Carrying on with my love of Scandinavian design, I'm very inspired by the home of the lovely Swedish artist, Tove Mauritzson. She obviously shares my love of colour and dogs, and I love her quirky sense of interior style.










The last image is of great interest to me, as I have just received my tin of gorgeous coloured chalk paint today. You can buy it from Hudson Paint, and it comes in a range of brilliant colours. I am set to paint a wall in our kitchen in Sweet 13, which is a bright pink (hubby really is very tolerant!), and then we're going to get a sign writer friend to create some chalk art, or maybe write up a favourite recipe.



4 comments :

  1. This is definitely the home of an artist as it literally looks like a work of art! Love it, very cool find Vic :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her home is soooo colourful!
    Imagine eating in that inspiring pink dining room ... I guess you've got to love pink!

    Have a great week Vic.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the scale of that art work! And the coloured chalk board paint- fun!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips