Friday 9 December 2011

Magazine Shoot

I must apologise for my absence from the blog yesterday. We had a photo shoot at our home for Homestyle magazine. My day was spent cleaning, prepping and styling in readiness for the 5pm shoot. I now have a new appreciation for interior stylists, it is hard work (but fun) - I collapsed into bed at the end of the night! Our photographer, Anneliese, was amazing. She had the girls following her around like the pied piper (they may end up in plenty of photos).


I am lucky enough to be blessed with a fantastic friend, Bec, who shares my love of interior design. Bec, with her wee daughter, Mia, spent a good part of the day helping me set up. My beautiful Mum & Dad have gone away for the weekend, but before she left Mum picked a bucket full of flowers from her garden. We also had some gorgeous flowers provided by Flowers by Chilton. Another great help was my mother-n-law, Yvonne, who popped in and zhushed up the flowers (not the Flowers by Chilton ones, they were perfect) and lent her great eye to the styling. All in all a successful day!







4 comments :

  1. How exciting, Vic! The entryway looks amazing! Congrats and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous and exciting Vic! Everything looks amazing! What a lovely home you have. Have a great weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is very exciting news! You have an incredibly beautiful home (it's just what I imagined)! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is incredible! I love you aesthetic!!! And a fellow kiwi too :) Congrats on being in the mag - I haven't seen it yet but would love to see more.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips