Thursday 2 August 2012

Gather in Homestlye

A couple of months ago I featured the gorgeous new Napier shop, Gather on the blog. A textile wonderland owned by Nikki Gabriel, who is an incredibly talented textile designer, knitter, and beautiful person. Now the latest issue of Homestyle magazine has also featured her shop, and I was lucky enough to interview Nikki and write the article. Here are few of the beautiful photos taken by the lovely Sarah Horn. If you haven't already, make sure you get hold of the latest Homestyle issue to see more.











3 comments :

  1. How beautiful! Seeing all that wool really reminds me of my grandmother. She used get wool from her own sheep which she then dyed, spun and either knitted or wove into beautiful fabrics. I always wished that I could have inherited her skill and patience for things like that. So do you have any more articles lined up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting! I loved the post that you did on your blog a few months ago, I thought Nikki's shop looked like a cosy treasure chest! Checking out the interview now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the article Vic! The shop looks stunning :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips