Tuesday 26 February 2013

Fashion Spotting

You can't have too much pattern in your life, you just can't! Well, there is definitely an art to mixing patterns, but we're not talking about that today. Today I want to talk about spots -
I kinda love 'em!


My favourite fashion blogger, Jules from Sincerely Jules, knows how to rock some leopard spots. I love her boots in the second pic.




And you know how much I love Clare Vivier! You cant go wrong with one of her leopard clutches.


via


Harvest Textiles do spots so well. I'm crazy about their cheetah cushions, also available in pillowcases from Douglas & Bec. And check out Harvest's cute spotted tote and golden envelope clutch.





If you prefer plain spots over animal print, try Sass and Bide. Their spotted halter neck top is divine, and I have the flock spot print jumper on my Autumn shopping list.




What about you... are you a lover of animal print (fake, of course), plain polka dots, or both?

4 comments :

  1. Both! I love Jules as well - those boots rock. I'd also like to add the polka dot jumper to my Autumn shopping list .. and the Clare Vivier clutch! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Harvest textiles are also a fave of mine, they always create the coolest stuff. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a lover of any kind of print (with the exception of zebra print). I have been looking for a fold-over leopard print clutch for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Vic! Loving that gold clutch! Hope you're having a great week :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips