Wednesday 20 February 2013

Kishani Perera

I recently came across the work of American interior designer, Kishani Perera. What drew me to her work is her gorgeous use of rich colours and fabrics, and her rooms look like they have evolved naturally over time rather than being carefully curated over a few months.
Her slightly eclectic mix of classic pieces with quirky elements is totally my cup of tea.
To me it means comfort & elegance, personality & style! I'll let the pictures tell the rest...












9 comments :

  1. I love her, she is one of my favourite designers at the moment. Have you seen her awesome online shop? Yels x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh wonder where she got those cool animal prints from... Happy bday to your eldest Vic. I bet she had a fab day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY love her work and I have your first picture pinned to my kidlet board in fact! haha! How amazing is her use of dramatic colour - kelly green walls and a sparkly black doona sounds crazy on paper but it looks SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the mix of patterns and colour - she is very brave and pulls it off so well. I mostly love the black chandelier and the wood used as a mantle piece. The baby room is also too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at the blue velvet tufted wingback chairs! I am also lusting after the living room in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What striking style she has.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I especially love the first two images and I can't wait to see more - heading over to her site now! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her style Vic, very effortless chic :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The designer mainly sources many products from India.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips