Tuesday 19 March 2013

Frank Roop Design Interiors

When I came across this image recently on Pinterest, I was smitten. Velvet everywhere, gorgeous rich tones of blue and green, and a vibrant pop of hot pink peonies - divine!




After a bit of digging I discovered it's the interior design work of Frank Roop. And it seems Frank shares my love of velvet. I've chosen some of my favourite images to share with you. As well as all the velvet and the gorgeous colours, I love the two tone curtains, and the back-to-back sofas creating different spaces.









4 comments :

  1. I agree with you about velvet Vic. So glam and luxurious, especially for a special couch :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Amazing photography too - love the way the light is captured in the 3rd image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with velvet right now too, I have seen some gorgeous cushions in Auckland but they are nearly $300!!! I would love a velvet padded headboard but sadly I have terrible allergies and think that probably its not a good idea because of dust.

    Thank you for sharing such lovely images.

    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is obviously what sofa heaven looks like! I am still contemplating starting a velvet sofa fund and one day when I am rich and famous, I want a room filled with lush velvet sofas!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips