Tuesday 12 March 2013

Freedom Winter 2013

Have you seen Freedom Furniture's winter collection yet? I am so impressed with the range, and have added quite a few to my wish list. Lots of bold graphics, bright colours, clean lines and gorgeous texture - what more can you ask for?!






It's hard to just choose a few, but here are some of my favourite items...




1.) Spaghetti Occasional Table - I loved this in gold, and now this version in a bronze colour is top of my list (also available in pink).
2.) Ribbon Vessel - very Scandinavian, it looks stunning empty, just imagine it with some pink peonies in it!
3.) Charade Vessel - this vase is more subtle but I love the texture.
4.) Jersey Cushion - in smart indigo stripes, cosy and tactile (also available in coral stripes).
5.) Neon Knit Cushion - yes, the neon stripe sold me! This is perfect for snuggling up with this winter.
6.) Ocean Ikat Textured Print - I love ikat, and these colours are gorgeous.
7.) Stockholm Coffee Table - another strong Scandinavian flavour, I love the simple lines, and a round coffee table is great for breaking up all those square lines found in your sofa and chairs.

I could've kept going, there is so much to admire. Have you had a look, what are your favourite pieces?

7 comments :

  1. Although it is still hot in Melb - I love those cushions, I can never have enough although my little boys like to jump on them hmmm!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they have definitely gone a bit funkier Vic!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh how lovely! That jersey cushion will be mine! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They've really stepped it up .. you've put together such a great roundup and I can't wait to pop in for a look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am obsessed with their new winter collection!! I can't live without the neon stripe cushion, or the black and white chunky chevron vase! Have you seen the winter collection in store yet? I keep checking the Wellington store but nothing yet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. It's all by Freedom, although this is now last year's collection.

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips