Wednesday 27 March 2013

Green + Pop

You may have noticed that I'm a fan of rich, beautiful jewel tones, in particular deep blue and emerald green. Both of these cool colours look amazing with a contrasting warm colour. We see red and green together a lot, but that's a bit Christmassy! I prefer emerald green teamed with a jolt of vibrant orange or hot pink. Let me show you...





1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Congratulations to Dave who is the winner of our Endemic World giveaway. I don't have Dave's last name, but I have just emailed him. Dave chose a Choice print by iThink.

4 comments :

  1. Love green and pink together too. Congratulations to the lucky giveaway winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, both in interiors and fashion! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you here Vic! How good are those green cupboards in that kitchen?! Love them :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green is not a favourite colour of mine, I have to admit though paired with pink it looks fabulous.

    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips