Monday 11 March 2013

Greg Natale Design

After building his interior design firm from the ground up, Greg Natale was awarded the Belle Coco Republic Interior Designer of the Year in 2011. His style is very distinctive, and once you've become familiar with it, it'll become instantly recognisable. Greg describes his style as layering decoration over minimalism, and that's exactly what I love about it - seamless, clean lines topped with elegant luxe. Not afraid of bold patterns, he often uses moody, quite masculine colour schemes. 

This is one of my favourite of Greg's residential projects. The home has a gorgeous colour scheme of white, gray and indigo blue with touches of green and gold. Lots of beautiful straight lines contrasted by curves found in the archway, lighting and coffee table. The marble splash back and floating bench are simple divine!












3 comments :

  1. Oh Vic the touches of velvet white and blues are so you. Very glamorous. Great find. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I recognised this home (it is unforgettable) and then I started reading and realised my cousin sent it through to me ages ago - she used to work at Coco Republic in Sydney. The kitchen is to die for. I now need to see whether I've already pinned it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the kind of place that makes you sigh out loud. That bedroom is particularly swoonworthy.. I'm scrolling back up to ogle that light fitting!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips