Thursday 4 April 2013

Adore - The Fashion Edition

The latest Adore magazine is a glamour-filled fashion edition, not to be missed...




One of my favourite pages is close to the beginning. A page showcasing shiny metallics, patterned neutrals and furry textiles - gorgeous!..




I was suitably impressed, and extremely jealous of the collection of chic closets, including Greg Natale's...





We get a sneak peak into Loni's beautiful 30th birthday party...




And we get introduced to an amazing interiors shop called 'Harolds Finishing Touches', owned by interior designer and visual merchandiser, Aaron Bourne. When he couldn't find the things he wanted for his home - things a little bit different and quirky - he decided to fill that niche, source them himself, and open a shop...




The Adore book has reached 40% of it's funds. I, for one, am super excited about this book which will feature gorgeous homes featured in previous issue of the magazines, as well as some never seen before. Please make sure you pledge your support and pre-order your copy. The book will only be printed if all the funds are raised. There are a number of ways to help, and reduced prices for NZ and US readers, so pop over and see them all here - thanks!



4 comments :

  1. One of my favorite online magazines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me or does Adore keep getting better? I've had a quick look but can't wait to go back for more.. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Michelle and say that Adore definitely gets better with each issue – can’t wait to absorb this with my Saturday coffee in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks so much for your kind words about Adore - I'm always aiming to produce a better product each issue and I'm so glad that shows in each issue that comes out.

    Thanks Vic for the lovely blog post too. :)
    Loni x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips