Monday 15 July 2013

Random Goodness

Welcome to the start of a new week. It's also the start of the school holidays for my three young whipper snappers, so I will be working hard at balancing work and 'mum time' -
let the games begin!


Today I'm bringing you a random collection of gorgeous products. The one thing they have in common is that they are all things I adore.




I love my trio of Lindi Kingi bead bracelets in rose gold, silver, and gold, they look fantastic with my Michael Kors rose gold watch. And I can't tell you much I adore my Kathryn Wilson Rosie Boots, the cobalt and gold is stunning. I often sling the chain over the back, so that from the front they look like a simple black ankle boot - business in the front, party at the back! I get loads of compliments on them.




This Adrian Pearsall sofa from Mr Bigglesworthy is drool-worthy! I am totally in lust with it's delectable shape and soft, aqua velvet upholstery. Sadly, I don't think it will be coming to live with me in the near future. We're not in need of a sofa, and there are a few things that we do need, like a new bathroom.




These adorable crochet rugs have just arrived at Tea Pea. They're so sweet as a floor rug, but I think they'd also be great thrown on the end of a bed.




Speaking of throws, this handwoven grey stripe throw from Izzy and Jean is a beauty, and comes in several colour ways.




Lastly, I have ordered my copy of Megan Morton's latest book, I Heart My Room, and can't wait for it to arrive. It's a book about children's rooms and features the most amazing bedrooms, as well as input from the kids themselves.

I hope I have helped to get your week off to a good start. If you're a Kiwi parent, enjoy the roller coaster that is 'the school holidays' :)

7 comments :

  1. LOVE the watch! Have you seen the Kate Spade watches?...stunning!! WANT that book too and your boots are so fun! x kirsty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsty. Yes, I love Kate Spade too. I saw a really cool multi coloured KS watch recently. But I've got my eye on some of their bracelets too. x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous. I am heading to Tea Pea now to check out those rugs. Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh lovely goodies! Those shoes definitely made my heart go pitter patter! Good luck with keeping your girls entertained, kids have been on school holidays here for a few weeks now and judging by our neighbour's kids, they have already reached their boredom threshold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan, so far so good - day one :) x

      Delete
  4. I can see why you get so many compliments on the boots - they're amazing! I can't get enough of rugs right now - the Tea Pea ones are gorgeous for the kiddies. It's great seeing the accessibility of nice rugs on the rise in NZ. That'll be a great book to add to your collection Vic. I'd love it too! Good luck with the School Hols & juggling - totally with you there! x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips