Tuesday 24 December 2013

A Heart Felt Thanks & Happy Holidays!

Well, it's Christmas Eve, much excitement fills our house. I'm sorry for my absence yesterday, Mark and I had the wedding of one of our closest friends over the weekend, down in Wellington.  It was one of those epic weddings - the most incredible location, fantastic people, we danced and laughed the night away, and even got to channel some Katniss Everdeen with a spot of archery, clay bird shooting, and knife throwing.



I'm heading to the lake for a few days to recharge after an extremely busy and exciting year. I will back with you early January, and look forward to bringing you massive doses of colour and inspiration. Thank you so much for all your loyalty and support over the year. Feel free to leave a comment or email me anytime if you have feedback or requests for blog content. 2014 is a great reason for exciting new content.

images via here and here


Wishing you and your families a wonderful, sparkly Christmas, and happy holidays. If you're on Instagram, pop over and visit me. Merry Christmas xxx

2 comments :

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas Vic, may you have lots of lovely blessings. I just unwrapped my DSLR (finally!!!!), I taken a couple of shots of Poppy but need to do a course to do the camera justice.

    Once again have a lovely Christmas and New Year.

    Lee & Poppy. oxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lee, and Merry Christmas to you too. We've just got a new DSLR for our Bibby + Brady business. I definitely need to do a short course too, but am so excited at the possibilities. x

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips