Thursday 4 September 2014

Cool Cafes

I love a good cafe, and I have my favourites in Hawke's Bay where I go to for meetings, catching up with friends, and relaxing with my family. Good food, coffee and service is paramount, but obviously for me the decor is very important too. Commercial spaces likes cafes, restaurants, offices, and retail shops have the opportunity to be really creative, and you can often be more adventurous than in a residential space. But the thing is, you really need to update them every couple of years, because of the high traffic wear and tear, and also just to keep things fresh. Here are a few I particularly love...









1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 & 8


If you want any help with designing a super cool commercial space in Hawke's Bay, or anywhere in New Zealand, get in touch with Dael & I for design advice.

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips