Monday 13 October 2014

Emily Henson Style

School has gone back and I look forward to having an extremely productive, and much quieter, week. I'm kicking it off with some inspiration from London-based interior stylist, Emily Henson. Emily has a fascinating background which includes fashion design, shop displays, event planning and decorating, interior styling and design.











I love her cool, quirky, original style and I hope it inspires you to think outside the box when it comes to styling your own home. Although many of these are prop styled photos, there's no reason why you couldn't display a favourite cushion on your bookshelf! I am obsessed with cushions and always have too many for my sofas and chairs. I've seen a pair of beautiful heels used as decoration on a console table before, so let your imagination go crazy and create a truly individual home that reflects what you love.

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips